- What information we obtain from RemoteSeminar service;
- How we use the information that we obtain;
- When we share information with others; and
- How you control our use and sharing of your information
2. Information Obtained by RemoteSeminar Service
- When applying for product use: Email Address, NickName, Phone number(Optional), Company name, Official responsibilities(Optional)
- When using the service: OS Information, IP Address, Cookie, National Information, Local Information, Device Information
(※In addition to the above collection information, additional personal information collection of seminar participants may be made during the survey conducted by the user (channel).)
- When paying for services: credit card information, bank account information, payment records
- For technical support and other inquiries: e-mail, name, company name, phone number, ID
- What is Cookie?
- A cookie is a small text-only file sent to your browser by a server used in operating a website which you visit and saved in your computer’s hard drive. When you visit the website again, the server of that site will read the cookie saved in your hard drive and uses it to maintain your preferences and provide customized services. The cookie does not automatically/actively collect personally identifiable information, and you may refuse to save or delete such cookie.
- Purpose of Using Cookies and Information Obtained
- We use the cookies for target marketing and provide you with personally customized services by analyzing frequency, number and time of your visit and understanding your preferences, field of interest, and level of your participation in various events.
- We only collect anonymous information generated by the cookies (such as demographic data) through the cookies and other similar technologies, and do not collect personally identifiable information. We do not combine such anonymous information with any personally identifiable information obtained through other ways.
- Use of Other Similar Technologies
- How to Reject the Collection of Cookies
You have the right to election in respect of the installation of cookies. You may reject (opt-out) the automated collection of cookies by using one of the following methods; however, please note that if you elect to reject the collection of cookies, you may experience difficulties in using the services.
- [How to Reject the Collection of Cookies in the Internet Explorer Browser]
- Select [Internet Options] from the [Tools] menu.
- On the [Privacy] tab, select [Advanced].
- In [How to process cookies], click [Block].
- [How to Reject the Collection of Cookies in the Chrome Browser]
- Select [Settings] from the More menu in the upper right corner.
- Select [Advanced] at the bottom.
- In [Privacy & Security], select [Content Settings].
- Select [Cookies] and turn [Allow sites to save and read cookie data] off.
- [How to Block Google Analytics]
Install Browser Add-on : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- [How to Reject the Collection of Cookies in the Internet Explorer Browser]
4. How RSUPPORT Uses the Personal Information It Obtains
- To provide RemoteSeminar service you requested;
- To analyze, review and improve RemoteSeminar service we offer;
- To protect and defend our rights and property, including by way of legal proceedings;
- To comply with regulatory requirements; and
- For internal record keeping.
- Contract: where it is necessary to perform a contract with you
- Legitimate interests: where it is necessary to pursue our or a third party’s legitimate interests (this includes where it is necessary for our business with public interest purposes or to exercise public authority granted to us, and where it is necessary to protect our or a third party’s material interests)
- Consent: where you have consented to provide it. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time
- Legal obligation: where the processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations
5. Sharing of Personal Information
- Third parties when required by law: As required by court order or other government or law enforcement authorities in order to comply with legal process or law;
- Third parties in connection with corporate transactions: In connection with a corporate event, such as a merger or sale of all or part of our business (including that of a division or subsidiary), where we may need to disclose information to a potential buyer and its professional advisors.
- Third parties when it is necessary to protect our services: In order to protect and defend our rights and assets, including by way of legal action
- Third parties when it is to protect any of our users’ personal safety or assets: In order to protect the safety or assets of our users or the public
- Seminar founder (hereinafter referred to as “User (Channel”) may collect users’ personal information to the extent necessary only when he/she receives separate consent from the seminar participants when it is necessary to utilize marketing or provide personal information. All responsibilities for handling and handling personal information of participants collected through this process shall be placed on the user (channel), and the user (channel) shall handle the personal information of the participants with responsibility and obligation to comply with the privacy regulations under the relevant statutes, such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, and the Personal Information Protection Act.
6. Transfer of Personal Information
7. Period of Retention of Users’ Personal Information
- Operation of Security Management System
- We take security measures in accordance with the date protection regulations.
- We have established and are implementing our internal management system designed to prevent data loss, ensure data integrity and regulate access to data.
- When our employee accesses any personal data he/she must use his/her ID and password to authenticate such access, and we have established and are in compliance with the regulations on password setting requirements (such as combination of characters and numbers and length of password), frequency of password change, and other management matters.
- Internal Regulations for Information Security
- We have enacted and are implementing the information security policies and detailed guidelines for the protection of data assets
- We are carrying out security campaigns together with our annual information security training in order to improve knowledge of our officers and employees on information security.
- We are operating a separate division for managing information security and personal information, and annually amend our information protection policies and guidelines and carry them out in accordance with the annual plan, and have enacted and are implementing internal rules regarding information security.
- Compliance with Security Standard Technology
- We have established and are implementing our internal management system based on the international/domestic information protection management system standards in order to protect our information assets.
- Sensitive personal information such as passwords are safely stored by using SHA-2 based SHA-256 cryptographic hash algorithm.
- We develop and review in compliance with safe development security guidelines, and have established and are applying countermeasures and precautionary measures with respect to relevant cyber security threats.
- Full Maintenance of Information Security Audit System
- Security settings through account management, access control, system security settings, service & log management, and patch management to prepare the system against any outside security breach is compulsory.
- We comply with the laws and regulations relating to information security, and our internal information security policies and guidelines, and carry out internal security audit and verification activity once a year in order to confirm that effective functions are maintained.
- We also periodically detect and promptly resolve any potential security vulnerability issues through utilizing simulation hacking service of a third party security agency.
- In response to the annually released top 10 list of web vulnerabilities (OWASP TOP10), we eliminate related vulnerabilities and pay full attention to inspections through various inspection tools.
9. Protection of Children’s Personal Information
11. Accessing Your Information and Your Rights
12. Contact Information
- RSUPPORT Co., Ltd.
- Address: S-Tower, 10 Wiryeseong-daero, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Phone: +82-70-7011-3900
- E-mail: email@example.com